Water Department

The Water Department operates the City's water distribution and has five full time employees.  Our crews perform the repair and preventive maintenance for the water system that includes mains, fire hydrants, water meters, pumps and valves.  Our system is monitored 24 hours a day by our SCADA system.  The City of North Salt Lake produces approximately 60% of the culinary water used in the City at our multiple pump stations, the other 40% is purchased from the Weber Basin Water Conservancy District.  Around 90% of Irrigation or Secondary water is purchased through Weber Basin but our crews do maintain one pump station and all the pipe and infrastructure to get this water to our residents.  Overall we supply around 1.5 billion gallons of culinary water each year and over 400 million in secondary water.
Website divider line blue

We are pleased to present to you this year’s Annual Drinking Water Quality Report.  This report is designed to inform you about the quality of water and services we deliver to you every day.  Our constant goal is to provide you with a safe and dependable supply of drinking water.  We want you to understand the efforts we make to continually improve the water treatment process and protect our water resources.  We are committed to ensuring the quality of your water.  This report is provided for the City of North Salt Lake Water customers covering the period of January 1-December 31, 2022.  South Davis Water District customers will have access to a similar report from that agency.

2022 Annual Consumer Confidence Report for Drinking Water 

Consumer Confidence Report CCR Water 2022 (1)
  1. Randy Simmons 2018 ID Photo - resize

    Randy Simmons

    Operations Manager, Public Works

  2. Public Works

    Physical Address
    642 North 400 West
    North Salt Lake, UT 84054

    Fax: (801) 335-8719
    Emergency Phone: (801) 560-3718