According to a news release from the Health Dept., the order:
1. Directs all individuals to stay at home except to engage in essential activities, which includes going to work under the conditions outlined in the order.
2. Matches earlier county and state public health orders regarding food service operations.
3. Closes certain businesses that act as gathering places or involve close contact between people.
4. Closes children’s playgrounds and limits access to outdoor sports courts and fields to individuals and members of the same household. Residents are asked to be responsible while spending time outside by always maintaining 6 feet from other people outside of their household. People should not congregate at trailheads or other outdoor spaces.
5. Requires businesses to actively enforce social distancing practices and exclude ill employees from working; social distancing should include at least 6 feet between all people in the establishment, and workers symptomatic with respiratory illness or fever must not be present under any circumstances.