Vaccination Information

70 Flyer without Map Final

COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics for Davis County Residents Age 70 & Older Set To Begin Tuesday, January 19th

The Davis County Health Department, per the State of Utah’s phased COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution Plan, will begin vaccinating Davis County Residents who are 70 years of age and older, beginning on Tuesday, January 19th.

Beginning at 8 AM on Friday, January 15th, the residents of this age group can start making online appointments via this website: https://go.usa.gov/xAZFD. Those scheduling an appointment online will need an email address and can schedule for up to two (2) people. For those who are visually impaired or do not have access to a computer or internet, they can receive help scheduling an appointment by calling (801) 525-4900.

COVID-19 Mass Vaccination Clinics, for the week of January 18th, will be held on Tuesday, January 19th; Friday, January 22nd; and Saturday, January 23rd, from 10 AM to 5 PM. We have set aside 75% of our weekly vaccine doses for this group and plan to vaccinate 3,000 residents next week. The remaining 25% of our vaccine doses will be set aside for our healthcare workers, first responders, and K-12 staff.

“There are more than 25,000 Davis County residents to be served in this age group,” said Trevor Warner, Communications Manager for the Davis County Health Department. “The reality is that these appointments will fill up very quickly and a person may have to try back week after week to get an appointment. We’re asking for everyone’s patience in this process as it will take many weeks of clinics for us to get to everyone.”

The clinics will be held at the Legacy Events Center, formerly called “the fairgrounds”, in Farmington. These are drive-thru style clinics, but we can also accommodate those who arrive on foot via public transportation or other methods. If you have COVID-19 symptoms, please call and reschedule your appointment. We’re also asking those with an appointment to please not show up early.

Keep up-to-date with DCHD at www.facebook.com/DavisCountyHealth & www.twitter.com/DavisCountyHlth