Please see map (below) for the week of August 30, 2021. Active road work will take place between Elk Hollow Road and Rockwood Drive. Homeowners in this area will have their driveways blocked for up to one hour beginning Wednesday (9/1) as crews move on a rolling basis down the road. This portion of the project is expected to last 5-7 work days.
Notices will be placed on homeowners doors the day before their driveway is affected.
PARKING AND ROAD CONSTRUCTION NOTICE - STAKER & PARSON COMPANIES
Roadway reconstruction work will be taking place in front of your house tomorrow. You will have limited access to enter or leave your driveway. Please plan ahead for this limited access. Please assist in making this a smooth and successful project by:
- Limit entering and exiting driveways while work is being performed
- Do not park vehicles on the street prior to or during construction activities
- Follow all posted traffic control signage, devices, and Flagger instructions
- Garbage Pick-up will not change
- If work is not performed on your street on the date specified, please allow one day for weather and/or mechanical break downs
If you have any questions regarding this notice, please contact Jorge @ 801-430-2004.
Thank you for your cooperation, Staker & Parson Companies