- 2023 Elections
Notice of 2023 Municipal Election and Filing Period
Pursuant to Utah Code 10-3-301, the City of North Salt Lake hereby gives notice of the following municipal offices to be voted on in the 2023 Municipal General Election on November 7, 2023: Three (3) City Council Members. Each office is a four-year term beginning January 2024 through December 2027.
Declaration of Candidacy Forms must be filed in-person with the City Recorder’s office at 10 East Center Street, North Salt Lake, Utah between the hours of 8:00 am and 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday, and not later than close of those office hours between June 1 and June 7, 2023.
Candidates must meet the following qualifications:
- Be a United States citizen at the time of filing
- Be a registered voter in the City of North Salt Lake
- Be a resident or lived in an area that was annexed into the City of North Salt Lake for at least 365 consecutive days immediately preceding the date of election
- Not be a convicted felon, mentally incompetent, or convicted of treason or a crime against the City unless their right to hold elective office has been restored. UCA 20A-2-101.3, 20A-2-101.5.
The primary election, if necessary, will be held Tuesday, August 15, 2023.
Wendy Page, City Recorder
2023 Election Candidates
* Candidates listed in random order per Master Ballot Position List as approved by the Lieutenant Governor.
The following have declared candidacy for the City Council (3 seats). Click on the candidate's name to see public documents filed during June 1-7, 2023:
Ted M. Knowlton
- email: CollinLarsonNSL@gmail.com
Gary Steven Widders
Terry R. Rasch Jr.
- email: email@example.com
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PO Box 540254 NSL UT 84054
- email: Claytonmom@comcast.net
- email: email@example.com
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org