How do I go about retrieving Property or Evidence?
You can contact the evidence technician at 801-335-8651 for questions concerning found property. If your property has been placed into evidence because of its relevance in a criminal case, it may take more time for you to get your property back. There are circumstances where you may not get your property back. The evidence technician will let you know if your property is available. If you have property you need to pick up, you will need to call for an appointment. If possible, please have your case number available.

Show All Answers

1. How do I go about retrieving Property or Evidence?
2. What do I do if I have information on Possible Drug Activity?
3. What do I do if I am the Victim of Identity Theft?
4. What do I have to do to make a complaint or compliment an officer?
5. How do I apply for a Police Officer position with your Department?
6. How do I know if I have a criminal record statewide?
7. Is there a warrant out for me?